Razor Coast 2
This Campaign Page is for the Razor Coast campaign, Group 2. Leave Comments here to talk to your fellow players!
Razor Coast was once inhabited by the native Tulita. But explorers and opportunists from the far-off pirate city, Carcass, (within The Shackles of Golarion), began to settle in the region. The Tulita saw their Whale God dishonored and desecrated, as the newcomers hunted down the whales whom they worshiped. The two peoples eventually went to war, but the Tulita were no match to the advanced weapons of the invaders. The invaders established a city, Port Shaw.
You and your party find yourselves on the docks of this treacherous city of pirates, merchants, and slave lords. What adventures lie in store for you in this sun-scorched den of thieves?
- STARTING LEVEL: Level 5 (this campaign takes us up through Level 12, and then we can decide what to do afterward)
- CLASSES: all Paizo-published classes, prestige classes, and archetypes are available, as well as the classes and prestige classes in the Freebooter’s Guide
- RACES: on this page, only the races listed under “Core Races” and “Featured Races,” plus Changelings, Gillmen, Gripplis, Kitsune, Merfolk, Nagaji, Samsarans, Vanaras, Vishkanyas and Wayangs
- ABILITY SCORES: 25-point buy
- WEALTH: 10,500 gold
- KEEP IN MIND: You do not begin with your own ship, but you might obtain one! If so, you will want to be skilled in Profession (sailor), and if a character captains the ship then Charisma is useful for having a strong and loyal crew.