The Qualifying Round ended today! To the right are the results, and our matchups for the Quarter Finals! The Quarter Finals take place on Monday, March 14 and Monday, March 16.
At the bottom are INSTRUCTIONS on what people in the Tournament have to do. But first some other updates:
The Bronze Division matchups will also occur next week! Here is the schedule of matches:
Monday, March 14
QUARTER-FINAL: Tyler + Zack (Bad Asses, #2) vs. Erick + Julian (Two Fat Llamas, #10)
BRONZE MATCH: Kurt + Lucas (The Oompa Loompas, #6) vs. Isabelle + Oded (#14)
Wednesday, March 16
QUARTER-FINAL: Conor + Nate (The Fluffy Kittens, #1) vs. Makael + Silas (Lucifer’s Blade, #8)
QUARTER-FINAL: Ben + Ryoma (#13) vs. Marco + Torin (Sarcastic Baby Dolphins, #5)
QUARTER-FINAL: Emmett + Enzo (Cthulhu’s Faithful, #3) vs. Kyle + Leo H. (Sneaky and Co., #11)
BRONZE MATCH: Max Sch. + Paul (The Rainbow Unicorns of Death, #7) vs. Avery + Jomei (Rogue, #12)
Also, the Quarter Final Arena has been updated:
- There are NO “A” or “B” levers in the corners. This means that one teammate must reach the center to “release” their teammate.
Here is the updated arena.
- Your team can VOTE on which of the arenas you want to do. Email me and say which Arena you want, and VETO (vote NO) on one of the arenas as well. After I get each team’s vote, I will tell you which Arena won.
- You can change your equipment by this Wednesday, March 9, 9:59pm by emailing me or giving me the changes in writing. NO EXCEPTIONS.
If you’re in the Quarter-Finals…
- You must update your character to Level 6 by this Wednesday, March 9, 9:59pm by emailing me or giving me the changes in writing. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- See the update to the Quarter-Finals arena.