A momentous event occurred in our Razor Coast campaign, as our heroes visited a mystical wise woman and were given MYTHIC POWER to complete their quest!
LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW to tell me how you will focus your mythic power! On this post, you can also see what other members of your group are choosing and give each other suggestions!
Currently you have:
Nolgrin, dwarven stone lord paladin 13
Sarisa, suli swashbuckler 13
Rukus, grippli monk 13
Bob’s Mom (Lily), human gunslinger 12
Calypso, aasimar cleric of Sarenrae 12
Erynis, aasimar druid 13
Gwenelyth, vishkanya sorcerer (fey bloodline) 13
Each of you:
- Chooses one of the 6 mythic paths: archmage, champion, guardian, hierophant, marshal, or trickster.
- You gain 1 tier in your path. That first tier gives you:
- Bonus hit points, depending on path
- 1 path ability
- Gain 1 mythic feat (it must be the mythic version of a feat you already have). This is also how spellcasters can gain mythic spells.
- Become hard to kill: you automatically stabilize below 0 hit points, unless you are taking bleed damage or are staggered and still take an action. You die at DOUBLE your negative Constitution score.
- Begin with 3 mythic power each day
- You gain surge: spend 1 use of mythic power to increase any d20 roll by adding 1d6 to the result