Congratulations and kudos to all the teams who fought in this semester’s tournament, especially to those who had the grit to take on more-experienced players. As promised, fighting in this tournament earns you XP and puts you in a stronger position (lower ‘seed’) for the next tournament.
Next semester, your seed will be determined by the following, in this order:
- All who won a match in the spring 2015 tournament are placed first
- All who competed in the spring 2015 tournament are placed second
- All who made characters but didn’t fight in the spring 2015 tournament are placed third
- People who didn’t make characters for the spring 2015 tournament are placed last
- The 1st tiebreaker is: Your seed in the spring 2015 tournament
- The 2nd tiebreaker is: your current Guild XP determines your rank
Also, if you get different teammates next semester, the teammate who is ranked HIGHER determines the ranking for the entire team.
So the seeds for the Fall 2015 Tournament will be determined using the following rankings:
- Eli + Tyler
- Mattiwos + Samuel
- Conor + Enzo
- Kieran + Mattias
- Anyone who didn’t make characters for the spring 2015 tournament