Here, also, is a summary of the characters for the GMs: contestants might find useful information here as well!
After the matches, the winners will work on leveling up their characters to Level 6 for the Quarter Finals, and everyone in the Quarter Finals gets to re-do their equipment. All changes will be due Wednesday, April 23, at 9:59pm.
Review the Tournament Rules for characters HERE.
Some features of the Qualifying Arena:
- Each team spawns on opposite sides, with a trench in the middle.
- The trench is bridged by beams that require Acrobatics checks to cross, or you fall in.
- The trench has ladders going up.
- You can also jump across the trench, which is 15 feet across (DC 15 Acrobatics).
- Each side also has a vertical stone wall that you can knock over to create your own bridge, with a bull rush attempt (CMB check vs. a CMD of 20).
- On each side of the trench, there are lines of difficult terrain, and a low stone wall that provides cover (+4 AC) if you’re standing behind it.
- There is a single square on the opposite side that, if you touch using a standard action, gives you bonus hit points and teleports you back to your spawn point.
Qualifying Round: Monday, 4/21
Prize is 20 XP