This preview of Paizo’s next Adventure Path looks awesome!
Here is a quote from it:
“lasers and robots and radiation and gravity suits and nuclear resonators and atom guns and neurocams and K-lances and heavy weapon harnesses and robojacks and thoracic nanite chambers and graviton generators and more…”
And the chapter titles sound pretty cool:
- Part 1: Fires of Creation, by Neil Spicer
- Part 2: Lords of Rust, by Nicolas Logue
- Part 3: The Choking Tower, by Ron Lundeen
- Part 4: Valley of the Brain Collectors, by Mike Shel
- Part 5: Palace of Fallen Stars, by Tim Hitchcock
- Part 6: The Divinity Drive, by Crystal Fraiser
This Adventure Path starts rolling out in August 2014.