The Tournament Championship will be this MONDAY! (We will not have Guild on Wednesday, June 5 unfortunately.)
The Tournament is down to our last two teams:
The Summoners (BakeSale and Thresh, the Chain Warden)
Team 2 (Derp and Ray)!!
This will be our arena. EMAIL ME YOUR CHARACTERS BY SATURDAY 11:59pm.
STUDENTS: Let me know if you want to co-GM!
- All areas are underground, except for the circle in the middle, which is outdoor plains.
- In all indoor areas, all walls reach the ceiling, which is 30 feet high.
- Team A starts on the circles marked “A”. Team B starts on the circles marked “B”.
- All black walls are permanent. All 9 red “walls” (the 8 diagonal lines, and the “+” sign in the middle) can go back into the ground!
- Every character (none of their allies) has a remote control on his or her belt that has 10 buttons numbering from “1” to “10”. Nine of these buttons cause one of the red “walls” to go back into the ground or come back up. The tenth button rotates the circle in the middle. Pressing a button is a move action that does not provoke attacks of opportunity.