There’s been a rearrangement of the groups for the summer, and these groupings are more-or-less final. Most groups now have Campaign Pages set up to discuss your parties and adventures!
To see the dates of upcoming meetups, go to this Calendar. I will also keep a link to it in the right sidebar.
Here are the groups, in the order of when they first meet up!
Kingmaker (June 2) –
Athos, Galen, Grace, Nima, Simon
Razor Coast, Group Two (June 7)
Athos, Jackson, Moises, Nick, Otto
Razor Coast, Group One (June 9)
Galen, Nima, Salvatore, Simon
Crypt of the Everflame (June 15) –
Leo, Vincent, Wolf
We will not begin with an Adventure Path; rather, we will start with the module Crypt of the Everflame, and you can figure out along with your party what kind of campaign you want this to become! (This can include starting an Adventure Path.) You start as young people in a town that has the annual tradition of sending its youth to the tomb containing the remains of the town’s founder, to light “The Everflame.”
Guidelines for character creation:
- STARTING LEVEL: Level 1 (we will go as long as you want!)
- CLASSES: all Paizo-published classes and archetypes are available
- RACES: only the races listed under Core Races and Featured Races on this page
- ABILITY SCORES: 15-point buy
- WEALTH: Typical starting wealth for your character class