The first two people to leave a comment get to be in the PvP playtest!
I’m doing this so that I can fine-tune our rules for next month’s Guild Tournament. We’ll do this at the beginning of class and I’ll have an arena planned for you guys. This will just be one-on-one. The winner gets the Standard XP Bonus, and after we’re done (shouldn’t take too long) you can join an adventure that’s going on.
After you leave a comment, make a new Level 4 character before the next class. It will save time if you email me your character — otherwise, I’ll go over it with a fine-toothed comb at The Guild anyway!
Here are the rules:
- You can use any of the 11 core classes or the 10 base classes (Beginner Box versions only). Multiclassing is allowed.
- Ability scores are 20-point buy (“High Fantasy”). Use this handy online Pathfinder point-buy calculator.
- You have 6,000 gold to spend on equipment from the Beginner Box only, in the “Shoppe”.
- You may not have a scroll with a caster level that’s 2 higher than your own caster level.
- The total GP value of your potions and scrolls can be no higher than 800 GP.
- If you’re a caster, you can only cast 1/3 your total spell levels, rounded up, in one fight. (For example, since a charismatic 4th-level sorcerer normally can cast 7 1st-level spells and 4 2nd-level spells per day, that’s a total of 15 spell levels. So in one fight he could use up to 5 spell levels (5 1st-level spells, or 2 2nd-level spells and 1 1st-level spell, etc., etc..))